Archive for the ‘adiska.com’ Category
Yeah, just now my client contacted me over email, seems there’s a bug on my application
so I need to fix it, it’s Linux + Apache + MySQL + PHP (LAMP). I promised him to fix soon
(because we live in different timezone, he’s in Canada and I’m here at Singapore and I was on bad mood by that time)
Huh, I forget the mysql password…. and he must be sleeping now, so I can’t ask him,
So what’s the solution, because I need to access mysql….
Here what I did (the same with MySQL manual hehehe…):
1. Shutdown mysql first # /etc/rc.d/init.d/mysqld stop Stopping MySQL: [ OK ] 2. Run mysql server with option --skip-grant-tables --user=root (run in background mode please) # /usr/bin/mysqld_safe --skip-grant-tables --user=root & Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/lib/mysql 3. Connect to mysql using mysql client and execute these SQL statements below: Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g. Your MySQL connection id is 1 to server version: 4.1.20 Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the buffer. mysql> UPDATE mysql.user SET Password=PASSWORD('newpwd') WHERE User='root'; mysql> FLUSH PRIVILEGES 4. Restart MySQL (this step is optional) # /etc/rc.d/init.d/mysqld restart STOPPING server from pid file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid 080223 08:07:23 mysqld ended Stopping MySQL: [ OK ] Starting MySQL: [ OK ] 5. Now our root MySQL server has password 'newpwd'
1. Aug 2007, Implement Kannel with connectivity to Mblox (www.mblox.com) for InspironLogistic, USA. InspironLogistic products including WENS. Website http://www.inspironlogistics.com/.
Application: Linux 2.6 (Fedora Core 3), Kannel + Patch for Mblox + SQLBox, MySQL
2. April 2007, Implement OMA SyncML Data Synchronization Setting Over The Air for Spiderboss (www.spiderboss.com), Sweden.
Application: Linux 2.6 (Fedora), Java, WBXML, OMA DS Spec., Nokia/Ericsson Setting OTA Spec, OpenSMPP
3. Sept 2007, Implement WAP Push engine with connectivity with Zong (www.zong.com) and Esendex (www.esendex.com) for Flexta (www.flexta.co.uk).
Skillset: PHP, Push Proxy Gateway (PPG), Push Access Protocol
4. Sept 2007, Implement Kannel with connectivity to Opera (http://www.operatelecom.com/) for ListenerActive Pty Ltd (www.listeneractive.com), Australia. Need to patch Kannel
5. 2006, Deliver SMS platform for ListenerActive Pty Ltd (www.listeneractive.com), including kannel implementation + content management system to manage kannel connection, sms keyword, monitoring, …
6. 2006, Implement Postfix + Cyrus Email system based on Fedora Linux for Regional Investment, BKPM (www.bkpm.go.id)
7. 2004, Implement Mobile eMail based on WAPMail + WAP Push for ease mail notification for PT Rekayasa Industri (www.rekayasa.com)